Mir diamond mine in Russia. The second largest excavated hole in the world.
Helicopters aren’t supposed to fly over it because air drafts can suck them down.
Location on Google Maps.
- eighteenandawkward reblogged this from 0ldenglish800
- eighteenandawkward likes this
- bonecandy reblogged this from pacificrimlick
- sarcasmandnerdythings reblogged this from beautyisinthesimplicity
- wonderlandfeelinganthropologetic reblogged this from elecktricchildren
- eomerandlegolasandfaramir likes this
- Show more notes